let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Parksville
Custom built 2144 sqft Rancher with 1,200 sqft detached Shop. Perfect open floor plan featuring bonus room, three spacious bedrooms, two 4 piece baths, 9 ft height & vaulted ceilings, Hickory kitchen, new Bosch DW, plus Maple and cork flooring! The heat pump offers air conditioning, additional auxiliary electric furnace in crawl space, pellet burning fireplace and upgraded, large windows throughout provide ho...
Top choice location in the spectacular waterfront Beach Club Resort Villas. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets, stroll along the Beach, enjoy a summer swim in the ocean or take in a game of golf at one of the nearby courses. A "Quarter Share Ownership" property is yours to use for a minimum of 12 non-consecutive weeks (1 week/month). Enjoy your time personally when you can or enjoy a revenue stream to offset your fe...Listed by RE/MAX First Realty (PK)
3 bedroom 924 sq ft 1981 mobile home with updated BC electrical located in Willow Mobile Home Park and minutes to Coombs with the world famous goats on the roof. If you are looking for affordable living it doesn't get much better than this with a very low pad fee of only $300 per month in a quiet well kept little known park tucked away off Highway FourListed by Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty (PBO)
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Joyce Cline is your Vancouver Island Real Estate connection serving the Parksville, Qualicum Beach, French Creek, Nanoose, Errington, Coombs and surrounding locations in the Oceanside area.
With a combined 25+ years as a REALTOR® and CRA designated Real Estate Appraiser, Joyce understands that your home is your most valuable asset and will provide you with expert advice and professional service. Joyce has earned the SRES® designation, welcomes and enjoys the opportunity of assisting Seniors.
Whether you are buying or selling your home you deserve a professional, experienced REALTOR® representing you. Joyce is always pleased to help you throughout the process, viewing properties and communities, answering questions regarding your real estate purchase and guiding you throughout the process.
If you are purchasing a residential or revenue property or you own Real Estate that you are thinking of selling, Joyce invites you to contact her for your FREE MARKET EVALUATION or the CURRENT LISTINGS and SALES of your interest. She will provide you with expert advice, professional service and convert ‘For Sale’ into ‘SOLD’. You will find Joyce is more than willing to assist you or your friends and family with all your real estate needs.
Call, text or email to receive exceptional service without exception.
My goal is to help you reach yours.